Monday, June 7, 2010

Holy nomie baby car seat cover Batman!!!


Thank G-d I no longer need to be petrified of the inevitable occurrence of my son getting sick again when we are in the car! Thanks to the nomie baby gone are the days of “oh man Asher just vomited all over himself and the car seat” Gone is the subsequent hassle of frantically and surgically removing the car seat from the car as to limit the collateral damage, and then the need to rip apart the car seat itself to wash and dry the fabric cover and then reassemble the car seat and all this why possibly on a road trip! With the nomie baby car seat cover I can simply remove it and throw it in the wash! The nomie baby has kept my son’s new car seat new and my traveling quality of life has improved exponentially so all I can say is “Holy nomie baby Batman” This product is a no brainer and a must!!!

Buy here, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment